Sunday, February 13, 2011

People

I don't know why but sometimes it really bothers me that other people have feelings.  Not the people that I care about.  Sometimes I'll see a picture, video or even a movie and it will flash in my mind 'that person has feelings' and I get a little angry about it.  It goes away pretty quickly although there are times that it will come back again and again.   I don't get it.  I don't remember it happening in real life with real people, but maybe it has.  Always with strangers though.  I can go pretty deeply into it even though it only lasts moments.  That person feels love, pain, joy, sadness, all the things that I feel and I can't stand them for it.  I guess I should think about that.  I wonder if I get angry because that person has feelings so I might hurt them.  But then why would it happen for movies?  They aren't real people.  This feeling can't possibly be unique to me, there must be others who feel this way.  Thinking about it, I think that I have gone through bouts of feeling this way before.  It comes and goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment