Sunday, March 20, 2011

It stopped

My period/spotting finally stopped.  It felt weird wearing my packer with a pad on because it got hung up on it.  Plus I couldn't put a pad on with my men's underwear.  I'm looking forward to being able to wear them both again. 

Sometimes I wonder how much my hormone level affects how I feel about my gender.  This new iud has hormones in it.  I have noticed a cycle of feelings that correlates with my cycle.  Towards the end of my period and to about half way through my cycle the feelings are stronger.  Then I get cramps and the feelings lessen considerably.  I don't ever feel girly but it gets so much easier.

Looking at women on TV.  I so want to want to be a woman.  Because when it comes down to it I feel masculine but the amount of stuff that I would have to change about myself to pass as a woman becoming a man would be insane.  What would be the point of changing my body to be more myself if I have to become less myself to do it?

Sometimes I consider changing in ways that make me feel more myself.  Again I think that life might be easier if I were a lesbian.  There was a conductor at the concert.  A woman who dressed very manly.  Why can't I be more like that?  I also wonder how I come across.  People seem incredulous when I say I won't wear a dress or makeup ever.  Like I'm some kind of normal girl.  Sometimes I wish that people could see.  Other times I'm glad they can't.  There is a line somewhere I guess that to cross it could make my life very difficult.  Obviously I'm not there yet.  I do wonder if the people I know ever question who I am.  I guess my theory is true, as long as I have boobs and have sex with men, I'm normal LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment